Acceptable Use Policy
1. About this policy
1.1 Together with our web site terms and conditions of use https://capeq.co.uk/terms-of-service, this acceptable use policy (Policy) governs how you may access and use this web site and all associated web pages (Web Site) which is provided by us free of charge.
1.2 You should read this Policy carefully before using the Web Site.
1.3 By accessing or using the Web Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by this Policy, which supplements our https://capeq.co.uk/terms-of-service. If you do not agree with or accept any part of this Policy, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1.4 If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us using the contact details provided in our https://capeq.co.uk/terms-of-service
2. In this Policy:
2.1 ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Cap Equity Advisors Ltd, company registration number 12689305 and whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ; and
2.2 ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person accessing or using the Web Site or its content.
3. Acceptable use
3.1 We permit you to use the Web Site only for personal purposes and primarily for accessing information about us. Use of the Web Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in this Policy, is not permitted.
4. Unacceptable use
4.1 As a condition of your use of the Web Site, you agree not to use the Web Site:
4.2 For any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our https://capeq.co.uk/terms-of-service;
5. To commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Web Site or business or the Web Site or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
6. Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services;
- We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (Interactive Services) available on the Web Site.
- We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material (Submission) submitted to our Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submission to any of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out in clause 5 below.
- By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on the Web Site, and on any other web sites operated by us, indefinitely.
7. Submission standards
7.1 Any Submission you make to our Interactive Services and any other communication to users of our Web Site by you must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably.
7.2 In particular, any Submission or communication by you must be:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
8. Linking and framing
8.1 You may create a link to our Web Site from another web site without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Web Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the web site on which you place a link to our Web Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Web Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a web site that itself breaches this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Web Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
9. Using our name and logo
9.1 You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this Policy and our https://capeq.co.uk/terms-of-service. Where we give permission to use our trade marks, logos or trade names, you shall do so only in accordance with our brand guidelines which would be provided to you.
10.1 We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Web Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions or any other communication to users of our Web Site by you to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.